As an award winning reporter, PR doyenne, Telstra Business Woman of the Year nominee (2013 and 2014), accredited trainer and successful author, Amber Daines is a popular key note and conference speaker, chair and panel guest. A working mother of two young children, she is often asked to share her insights and views on personal and professional challenges, all shared with humility and positive uptakes.
- work/life balance for women in business
- women maintaining their career dreams while raising a family
- time management skills
- succeeding in small business
- PR tips and traps for SMEs; and
- the values of modern entrepreneurship
Past opportunities have included Zonta International, The Association of Private Nursing Services. Macquarie University’s Annual Women’s Conference, PRIA, and Singapore Press Club.