** Downloadable product **
Whether you are fronting a start-up, striving as a corporate leader, seeking to grow your brand or fuelling a not-for-profit group, Bespoke Communications CEO Amber Daines’ latest book Well Said: How to be Heard in Business and Generate Real Influence and complementing six-part video series unpacks the proven steps to be heard successfully.
With 25 original case studies of successful leaders and gamechangers from varied industries and a nine ‘Action Lists’, ‘Well Said’ enables you to easily master the tools and techniques essential to clarify and amplify your spoken words both in the workplace and beyond.
The book covers:
• Why speaking is the key to influencing others into action
• How to craft your story
• Knowing your key audience
• Identifying your message?
• Tips to delivering pitches, speeches, TEDx talks, webinars and more it like a seasoned professional
• Choosing the right forum
• Being able to get your message heard
• Using traditional social media to generate credibility and brand power
• Curating the best content for your clients and stakeholders